Two-dimensional hybrid nanosheets of tungsten disulfide and reduced graphene oxide as catalysts for enhanced hydrogen evolution
Cited 32 times inCited 12 times in
- Two-dimensional hybrid nanosheets of tungsten disulfide and reduced graphene oxide as catalysts for enhanced hydrogen evolution
- Yang, Jieun; Voiry, Damien; Ahn, Seong Joon; Kang, Dongwoo; Kim, Ah Young; Chhowalla, Manish; Shin, Hyeon Suk
- electrocatalysis; hybrid materials; hydrogen; reduced graphene oxide; tungsten disulfide
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.52, no.51, pp.13751 - 13754
- Composite materials: Tungsten disulfide and WS2/reduced graphene oxide (WS2/rGO) nanosheets were fabricated by hydrothermal synthesis using tungsten chloride, thioacetamide, and graphene oxide (GO) as starting materials. The WS2 nanosheets are efficiently templated on the rGO layer. The WS2/rGO hybrid nanosheets show much better electrocatalytic activity for the hydrogen evolution reaction (see picture) than WS2 nanosheets alone.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.