CdS/C60 binary nanocomposite films prepared via phase transition of PS-b-P2VP block copolymer
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- CdS/C60 binary nanocomposite films prepared via phase transition of PS-b-P2VP block copolymer
- Lee, Jung-Pil; Koh, Haeng-Deog; Shin, Won-Jeong; Kang, Nam-Goo; Park, Soojin; Lee, Jae-Suk
- Binary nanocomposite; Block copolymer; Nanocomposites; Phase transition
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF COLLOID AND INTERFACE SCIENCE, v.417, no., pp.166 - 170
- We demonstrate the well-defined control of phase transition of a polystyrene-b-poly(2-vinylpyridine) (PS-b-P2VP) block copolymer from spherical micelles to lamellar structures, in which CdS and C60 nanoparticles (NPs) are selectively positioned at the P2VP domains. The CdS NPs are in situ synthesized using PS-b-P2VP block copolymer templates that are self-assembled in PS-selective solvents. The CdS-PS-b-P2VP micellar structures are transformed to lamellar phase by adjusting a solvent selectivity for both blocks. In addition, a binary system of CdS/C60 embedded in PS-b-P2VP lamellar structures (CdS/C60-PS-b-P2VP) is fabricated by embedding C60 molecules into P2VP domain though charge-transfer complexation between pyridine units of PS-b-P2VP and C60 molecules. The CdS/C60-PS-b-P2VP nanostructured films are characterized by transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and UV-Vis spectrometer.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.