고강도 PMMA 및 나일론 - 산화그래핀 복합재료 섬유의 제조 및 특성평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 고강도 PMMA 및 나일론 - 산화그래핀 복합재료 섬유의 제조 및 특성평가
- Other Titles
- Effect of Graphene Oxide on the Properties of Its Composite Fibers with PMMA and Nylon 6,6
- Hwang, Sang-Ha; Lee, Dong Wook; Baek, Jong-Beom; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Park, Young-Bin
- graphene oxide; composite materials; mechanical property
- Issue Date
- 한국복합재료학회지, v.24, no.4, pp.1 - 4
- In this work, we successfully fabricated graphene oxide (GO) and GO-based PMMA composite fiber and nylon films. Dynamic mechanical and tensile properties of PMMA-GO composite fiber showed that GO is efficient reinforcement for polymer matrices. However, Nylon 6,6-GO composite films showed low reinforcement efficiency in terms of dynamic mechanical and tensile properties due to the colloid instability of GO in formic acid at a low pH level.
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.