블렌디드 eEducation 수업에 대한 학습자와 교수들의 인식유형 비교 : 학습문화형성 기여를 위한 탐색적 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 블렌디드 eEducation 수업에 대한 학습자와 교수들의 인식유형 비교 : 학습문화형성 기여를 위한 탐색적 연구
- Other Titles
- An Analysis of Professors" Typology and Learners" Typology in a Blended e-Education Environment
- Kim, Jin-Young
- blended e-Education; typology; Q methodology; culture
- Issue Date
- 문화산업연구, v.11, no.2, pp.179 - 200
- This study used Q methodology to explore the professors" typology on perceptions and attitudes toward blended e-Education. Additionally, learners attitudes also were assessed and sorted into several categories. For this study, A total of 20 professors and 30 students participated in-depth interviews and sorted Q statements. The nalysis revealed five main types for a professor group: (1) e-Education Pursuit, (2) face to face Communication Oriented, (3) Administrative Support Need, (4) Learner Centered, and (5) Teacher Centered Type. Moreover, learners could be classified into 4 types as follows: (1) Yes But, (2) Class-based Lecture Friendly, (3) Face-to-face Communication Seeker, and (4) e-Education Interested Type. The results provide some implications and guidance for designing blended e-Education.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- DGS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.