High-Performance Organic Optoelectronic Devices Enhanced by Surface Plasmon Resonance
Cited 50 times inCited 43 times in
- High-Performance Organic Optoelectronic Devices Enhanced by Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Heo, Mihee; Cho, Heesook; Jung, Jae-Woo; Jeong, Jong-Ryul; Park, Soojin; Kim, Jin Young
- Block copolymer templates; metal nanoparticles; Metallic nanostructure; Organic optoelectronics; Polymer light-emitting diodes; polymer solar cells; Significant surfaces; Surface plasmon effects; Thin layers
- Issue Date
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.23, no.47, pp.5689 - 5693
- The surface plasmon effect on polymer solar cells and polymer light-emitting diodes is demonstrated by using metal nanoparticles prepared from block copolymer templates. Light absorption of the polymer thin layer is increased with the incorporation of metallic nanostructures, resulting in a significant surface plasmon effect in the optoelectronic devices.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.