Chemical-Assisted Thermal Disproportionation of Porous Silicon Monoxide into Silicon-Based Multicomponent Systems
Cited 18 times inCited 19 times in
- Chemical-Assisted Thermal Disproportionation of Porous Silicon Monoxide into Silicon-Based Multicomponent Systems
- Lee, Jung-In; Lee, Kyu Tae; Cho, Jaephil; Kim, Jeyoung; Choi, Nam-Soon; Park, Soojin
- Ag nanoparticle; Chemical etching; Disproportionations; Multi-component systems; Nano-porous; Nanoporous Materials; Shape-preserving; Si-based; Silicon monoxide; Silicon-based; Thermal-annealing
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.51, no.11, pp.2767 - 2771
- Under the surface: Ag nanoparticles are deposited onto the surface of commercially available SiO particles, and subsequent chemical etching results in the formation of nanoporous SiO (see picture) without changing the chemical and physical properties of the original SiO. Moreover, chemical-assisted thermal annealing produces a shape-preserving Si-based multicomponent system, which exhibits high-performance electrochemical properties.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.