신축 도서관 실내공간에서의 유해대기오염물질 오염수준
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 신축 도서관 실내공간에서의 유해대기오염물질 오염수준
- Other Titles
- Levels of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) in a New Library
- Kwon, Hye-Ok; Lee, Yun-Se; Ye, Jin; Son, Hee-Sik; Kim, Chul-Su; Choi, Sung-Deuk
- Indoor air pollution; VOCs; Formaldehyde; PAHs; Library
- Issue Date
- 한국환경분석학회지 , v.15, no.1, pp.1 - 8
- Indoor air quality is an important environmental issue especially for multi-use buildings because many people can be readily exposed to air pollutants. In this study, we collected air samples at eight indoor sites in a new library completed in 2009. Our target compounds were hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) such as formaldehyde (HCHO), 48 volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and 16 US-EPA priority polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). Their concentrations were 17~124 μg/m3 (mean: 37 μg/m3), 41~90 μg/m3 (mean: 59 μg/ m3), and 19.5~94.7 ng/m3 (mean: 37.4 ng/m3), respectively. The highest concentrations of HCHO and VOCs were measured at an auditorium, while the highest concentration of PAHs was measured at a supercomputer room. The main source of HCHO and VOCs in the auditorium seemed to be new furniture, and that of PAHs in the supercomputer room might be circuit boards and chips in computers. The spatial distribution of HAPs in this library suggested that ventilation was a key factor affecting the levels of HAPs in the building.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.