Spindle-like Mesoporous alpha-Fe2O3 Anode Material Prepared from MOF Template for High-Rate Lithium Batteries
Cited 130 times inCited 77 times in
- Spindle-like Mesoporous alpha-Fe2O3 Anode Material Prepared from MOF Template for High-Rate Lithium Batteries
- Xu, Xiaodong; Cao, Ruiguo; Jeong, Sookyung; Cho, Jaephil
- Anode material; High rate; Iron-based; Li-storage; Lithium-ion battery; Mesoporous; Metal organic framework
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.12, no.9, pp.4988 - 4991
- Spindle-like porous alpha-Fe2O3 was prepared from an iron-based metal organic framework (MOF) template. When tested as anode material for lithium batteries (LBs), this spindle-like porous alpha-Fe2O3 shows greatly enhanced performance of Li storage. The particle with a length and width of similar to 0.8 and similar to 0.4 mu m, respectively, was composed of clustered Fe2O3 nanoparticles with sizes of <20 nm. The capacity of the porous alpha-Fe2O3 retained 911 mAh g(-1) after 50 cycles at a rate of 0.2 C. Even when cycled at 10 C, comparable capacity of 424 mAh g(-1) could be achieved.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.