운전자 정적 거동 특성을 이용한 차량 패키지 개선용 등가 인지지도 개발
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 운전자 정적 거동 특성을 이용한 차량 패키지 개선용 등가 인지지도 개발
- Other Titles
- Development of Iso-Perception Maps to Improve the Driver Workspace Using Drivers' Static Behaviors
- Ahn, SungYong; Kim, HanWoong; Han, Miran; Park, Peom; Kyung, Gyouhyung
- Iso-Perception Map; H-PT; STR/WHL; TGS Lever
- Issue Date
- 대한인간공학회지 , v.29, no.1, pp.33 - 37
- This study was aimed at developing 1) iso-perception maps for various groups of drivers in terms of age, gender, and anthropometry and 2) the experiment framework required for obtaining subjective and objective measures. A total of 9 maps, which describe drivers' perceptions regarding their static behaviors inside a typical mid-size sedan, can be used to improve the utilization of the limited driver workspace, and to select better design alternatives for occupant packaging. An adjustable seating buck, a ***-camera motion capture system (Vicon), and a **-channel EMG system were used for the experiment. Each iso-perception map was developed while H-PT, steering wheel center, or TGS knob center was moved to each of pre-defined positions relative to driver-selected positions. Adjustable ranges or positions of the seat, steering wheel, and TGS lever described in iso-perception maps can be used to determine better package layout alternatives.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.