NANOSCALE PATTERNING IN BLOCK COPOLYMER THIN FILMS
Cited 0 times inCited 2 times in
- NANOSCALE PATTERNING IN BLOCK COPOLYMER THIN FILMS
- Park, Soojin; Russell, Thomas P.
- Block copolymer thin films; Inorganic materials; Key issues; Lateral ordering; Magnetic media; Metallic nanowires; Micro-domains; Nano-scale patterns; Nano-structured; Nanoporous templates; Nanoscale patterning; Nanoscience and nanotechnologies; Wire grid polarizers; Opto-electronics
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- NANO, v.5, no.1, pp.1 - 11
- Nanoscale patterning in block copolymer (BCP) thin films is one of the key issues in nanoscience and nanotechnology. To make useful nanoscale patterns in applications such as magnetic media, wire-grid polarizer, and opto-electronics, the control of orientation and lateral ordering of BCP microdomains is required. The generation of highly ordered and oriented cylindrical microdomains in BCP thin films will be discussed. This is followed by a review of applications of nanoscale patterns like fabrication of nanoporous templates, metallic nanowires, and the preparation of nanostructured inorganic materials.
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.