Self-Assembly and Charge-Transport Properties of a Polythiophene-Fullerene Triblock Copolymer
Cited 0 times inCited 39 times in
- Self-Assembly and Charge-Transport Properties of a Polythiophene-Fullerene Triblock Copolymer
- Dante, Mark; Yang, Changduk; Walker, Bright; Wudl, Fred; Nguyen, Thuc-Quyen
- Charge transport; Conducting atomic force microscopy; Pendant groups; Poly-3-hexylthiophene; Poly-thiophene; Rigid block; Rod-coil; Triblock copolymers
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.16, pp.1835 - +
- A rod coil triblock copolymer consisting of a poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) rigid block, a styrene coil block, and a coil block with fullerene pendant group has been synthesized (see figure). Nanofibers in films reach 250 nm in length and 10.7 nm in width. Photo- and dark-current imaging by conducting atomic force microscopy reveals that the fibers are highly conductive. The electron and hole mobilities are comparable with a P3HT:fullerene-derivative blend.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.