On the Performance of Back-Pressure Scheduling Schemes with Logarithmic Weight
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- On the Performance of Back-Pressure Scheduling Schemes with Logarithmic Weight
- Joo, Changhee
- Back pressures; Delay performance; High performance networks; logarithmic weight; Multi-hop traffic; Network systems; Rigorous analysis; Scheduling schemes; Throughput performance; Wireless scheduling
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS, v.10, no.11, pp.3632 - 3637
- Recently, significant advances have been made in wireless scheduling toward high-performance networks, leading to development of throughput-optimal scheduling schemes. Beyond throughput performance, however, scheduling with good delay performance has remained open except for a small class of network systems. In this paper, we extend the well-known back-pressure scheduling scheme by using logarithmic weight and improve the delay performance without any loss of throughput performance under multi-hop traffic. We provide rigorous analysis for throughput performance of the proposed solution, and evaluate delay performance through simulations.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.