Fabrication of Water Soluble Conjugated Polymers for WOLED
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Fabrication of Water Soluble Conjugated Polymers for WOLED
- Song, Suhee; Kim, Jin Young; Suh, Hongsuk; Jin, Youngeup
- Aggregation effects; Conjugated polyelectrolytes; Device structures; Green emissions; MEH-PPV; Multi-layer devices; OLED; Organic materials; Red emissions; Water-soluble conjugated polymers; Watersoluble; White color; White emissions
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.567, no.1, pp.171 - 177
- Recently, the novel organic materials for white OLEDs have been researched, but it is not easy to apply polymers to WPLEDs. However, because water soluble conjugated polymers can be spin-coated on organic soluble conjugated polymers, when organic soluble blue and red emission polymers, and water soluble green emission polymer were used as multi-layer device, WPLEDs can be produce by the total color of self emission at multi-layer. Water soluble anionic poly(9,9-bis(4'-sulfonatobutyl)fluorene-co-alt-1,4-phenylene) (anion-PF(Na+)) was synthesized, and we investigated the white color emission by multi-layer of this class of anionic conjugated polyelectrolytes and organic conjugated polymers (MEH-PPV) using the following device structure: ITO/PEDOT: PSS/anion-PF(Na+)/MEH-PPV/Al, because anionic PFP can get the self-blue emission and green emission by aggregation effect in film condition. Finally, the color of devices made using different device structure of ITO/PEDOT: PSS/MEHPPV/anion-PF(Na+)/Al was compared, and this device can get the blue and red emission because the green emission of anionic PFP was absorbed in MEH-PPV.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.