High-resolution offset-frequency PLL using properties of co-prime numbers
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- High-resolution offset-frequency PLL using properties of co-prime numbers
- Choi, Jaehyouk; Kim, W.; Park, J.; Bien, Franklin
- Delay-locked loops; Frequency resolutions; High frequency resolution; Mathematical relation; Offset frequencies; Phase Locked Loop (PLL); Programmable frequency multipliers; Single-sideband mixers
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.48, no.24, pp.1522 - 1523
- A new offset-frequency phase-locked loop (PLL) that realises high-frequency resolution based on a mathematical relation between the output frequency and the offset frequency is proposed. The proposed PLL achieved a 0.1 MHz frequency resolution while using a 1.1 MHz reference clock. The PLL consisted of a main PLL, a delay-locked loop based programmable frequency multiplier, and a single-sideband mixer. The prototype PLL was fabricated with a 0.18 mu m CMOS technology, and occupies a 0.29 mm(2) active silicon area.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.