칼슘함량이 강화된 새송이 버섯의 프로테옴 분석
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 칼슘함량이 강화된 새송이 버섯의 프로테옴 분석
- Other Titles
- Proteomic characteristics of calcium enriched King Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii)
- Bae, Hee-Sun; Kim, Dae-Hyun; Choi, Ung-Kyu
- Species Index: Basidiomycota; Pleurotus eryngii; Pleurotus ostreatus
- Issue Date
- 한국식품과학회지, v.43, no.1, pp.12 - 16
- This study was conducted to identify the differences in proteomic characteristics between Ca-enriched king oyster mushrooms and general king oyster mushrooms. A combined high-throughput proteomic approach was employed to determine the expression profiles and identity of proteins using 2-dimensional gel electrophoresis and matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight (MALDI-TOF) mass spectrometry. The overall distribution patterns of the proteins were quite similar, but many of the protein spot intensities varied. A total of 10 proteins, representing a significant difference in the quantities of protein betweenthe two types of mushrooms, were successfully identified. Among these proteins, eight kinds were increased in the Ca-enriched king oyster mushrooms and two kinds were decreased. This study showed that proteomic analysis can help define specific changes in protein level and composition, which can occur in mushrooms where Ca content may or may not be enriched.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.