Enhancement of H-2 uptake due to morphological modulation in vanadium pentoxide foam
Cited 0 times inCited 4 times in
- Enhancement of H-2 uptake due to morphological modulation in vanadium pentoxide foam
- Kim, Byung Hoon; Yun, Yong Ju; Hong, Won G.; Kim, Chang Hee; Lee, Sang Moon; Yu, Han Young; Kim, Hae Jin
- High pressure; Hydrogen storage capacities; Liquid nitrogen temperature; Sorption isotherms; Thermal-annealing; Vanadium pentoxide
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, v.36, no.20, pp.12887 - 12891
- The high pressure H-2 sorption isotherms for vanadium pentoxide foam (VOF) were obtained at a liquid nitrogen temperature. The enhancement of hydrogen storage capacity occurred in as-prepared VOF (similar to 1.0 wt%) in contrast to that in pristine vanadium pentoxide (similar to 0.2 wt%). The maximum capacity of hydrogen storage (similar to 2.0 wt%) was achieved by thermal annealing at T-a = 623 K. The enhancement of hydrogen storage in VOF is attributed to the morphological modulation by thermal annealing.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.