Facile Method for rGO Field Effect Transistor: Selective Adsorption of rGO on SAM-Treated Gold Electrode by Electrostatic Attraction
Cited 0 times inCited 7 times in
- Facile Method for rGO Field Effect Transistor: Selective Adsorption of rGO on SAM-Treated Gold Electrode by Electrostatic Attraction
- Yang, Jieun; Kim, Jung-Woo; Shin, Hyeon Suk
- Amine groups; Electrostatic attractions; Facile method; Functionalized; Gold electrodes; High mobility; N-Doping; Positively charged; Reduced graphene oxides; Selective adsorption
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.17, pp.2299 - 2303
- A facile method for the fabrication of negatively and positively charged rGO field effect transistors (FETs) is proposed, which utilizes electrostatic attraction between electrodes and rGO sheets. Negatively and positively charged rGO sheets are functionalized with carboxylic acid and amine groups, respectively. The FET of amine-functionalized rGO exhibits an n-doping effect. The FET devices fabricated by this method show high mobility of carriers.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.