Electrodeposition of mesoporous bilayers of polyaniline supported Cu2O semiconductor films from Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline phase
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- Electrodeposition of mesoporous bilayers of polyaniline supported Cu2O semiconductor films from Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline phase
- Xue, Tong; Loo, Leslie S.; Wang, Xin; Kwak, Sang Kyu; Lee, Jong-Min
- Cu 2O; Dual layers; Electrodeposition; Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline; Mesoporous material; Polyaniline
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE, v.80, no., pp.452 - 459
- Mesoporous dual layers of polyaniline (PANI) supported Cu2O films have been electrochemically deposited on the ITO glass substrate from Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline (LLC) template with Brij56 surfactant. Polarized optical microscopy (POM), low-angle and wide-angle X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), and UV-visible absorption spectroscopy are utilized to characterize the structure of LLC phase templates and resulting films, and also the optical property of bilayered films. The band gap of mesostructure dual layers Cu2O/PANI is found to be 1.86 eV.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.