Visible light photoreactivity from hybridization states between carbon nitride bandgap states and valence states in Nb and Ti oxides
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Visible light photoreactivity from hybridization states between carbon nitride bandgap states and valence states in Nb and Ti oxides
- Lee, Hosik; Ohno, Takahisa
- Bandgap engineering; Hybridization states; Visibile light photoreactivity
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.415, no., pp.156 -
- For better efficiency as photocatalysts, N-doping for visible light reactivity has been intensively studied in Lamellar niobic and titanic solid acids (HNb3O8, H2Ti4O9), and its microscopic structures have been debated in this decade. We calculate the layered solid acids' structures and bandgaps. Bandgap reduction by carbon nitride adsorption in interlayer space is observed computationally. It originates from localized nitrogen states which form delocalized top-valence states by hybridizing with the host oxygen states and can contribute to photo-current.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.