Multipositional silica-coated silver nanoparticles for high-performance polymer solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 20 times in
- Multipositional silica-coated silver nanoparticles for high-performance polymer solar cells
- Choi, Hyosung; Lee, Jung-Pil; Ko, Seo-Jin; Jung, Jae-Woo; Park, Hyungmin; Yoo, Seungmin; Park, Okji; Jeong, Jong-Ryul; Park, Soojin; Kim, Jin Young
- Absorption and scatterings; Electric field distributions; External quantum efficiency; High performance polymer; Hole transport layers; Polymer Solar Cells; Power conversion efficiencies; Silver nanoparticles
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.13, no.5, pp.2204 - 2208
- We demonstrate high-performance polymer solar cells using the plasmonic effect of multipositional silica-coated silver nanoparticles. The location of the nanoparticles is critical for increasing light absorption and scattering via enhanced electric field distribution. The device incorporating nanoparticles between the hole transport layer and the active layer achieves a power conversion efficiency of 8.92% with an external quantum efficiency of 81.5%. These device efficiencies are the highest values reported to date for plasmonic polymer solar cells using metal nanoparticles.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.