Flexible Dimensional Control of High-Capacity Li-Ion-Battery Anodes: From 0D Hollow to 3D Porous Germanium Nanoparticle Assemblies
Cited 0 times inCited 90 times in
- Flexible Dimensional Control of High-Capacity Li-Ion-Battery Anodes: From 0D Hollow to 3D Porous Germanium Nanoparticle Assemblies
- Park, Mi-Hee; Kim, Kitae; Kim, Jeyoung; Cho, Jaephil
- Battery anodes; Cycling performance; Dimensional control; Ge Nanoparticles; High-capacity; Long-range ordering; Nanoparticle assemblies; Physical blending; Pore wall; Porous nanoparticles; Weight fractions
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.3, pp.415 - 418
- Simple physical blending of SiO(2) and ethylcapped Ge gels leads to flexible dimensional control of Ge nanoparticles, and an increasing weight fraction of the latter leads to ordered 3D porous nanoparticle assemblies (see figure). The long-range ordering of the 3D porous Ge nanoparticles and their very thin pore wall thicknesses (<20 nm) induce excellent cycling performance, showing only a 2% capacity decrease after 100 cycles.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.