Performance assessment in an interactive call center workforce simulation
Cited 0 times inCited 2 times in
- Performance assessment in an interactive call center workforce simulation
- Ma, Jungmok; Kim, Namhun; Rothrock, Ling
- Call centers; Customer-agent interactions; Human-involved system; Team-in-the-loop simulation; Time windows
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SIMULATION MODELLING PRACTICE AND THEORY, v.19, no.1, pp.227 - 238
- In this paper a new performance assessment methodology for human-in-the-loop call center systems at the level of customer-agent interactions (CAI) is proposed We develop a team-in-the-loop simulation test bed to analyze CAI-level performance of a service system using a temporal performance measure with time windows The proposed framework should allow researchers to collect and analyze individual as well as team performance at a finer granularity than current call center efforts which focus on queue-centered analysis The software framework is object-oriented and has been designed to be configurable A sample simulation study in different scenarios is illustrated to provide the usages and advantages of the proposed method with index of Interactive Service Performance.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.