Flexible Morphology Design of 3D-Macroporous LiMnPO4 Cathode Materials for Li Secondary Batteries: Ball to Flake
Cited 0 times inCited 29 times in
- Flexible Morphology Design of 3D-Macroporous LiMnPO4 Cathode Materials for Li Secondary Batteries: Ball to Flake
- Yoo, HoChun; Jo, MinKi; Jin, Bong-Soo; Kim, Hyun-Soo; Cho, Jaephil
- Capacity retention; Cathode materials; Impregnation methods; Li secondary batteries; Macroporous
- Issue Date
- WILEY PERIODICALS, INC
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.1, no.3, pp.347 - 351
- 3DM-LiMnPO 4 balls and flakes are prepared via an impregnation method using a PMMA template. Both 3DM ball and flake structures demonstrated superior capacity retention to previously reported LiMnPO 4 prepared by various methods.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.