The role of absorptive capacity in partnership retention
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The role of absorptive capacity in partnership retention
- Lee, Kyootai; Woo, Hangyun; Joshi, Kailash
- absorptive capacity; alliance stability; partnership; resource complementarity; resource uniqueness
- Issue Date
- ROUTLEDGE JOURNALS, TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- ASIAN JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION, v.20, no.2, pp.155 - 169
- This study investigates the moderating role of absorptive capacity in the relationship between the attributes of partner resources and the partnership retention intentions of focal firms. C-level executives from US software small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) were surveyed to obtain data for the study. The results show that absorptive capacity of SMEs positively moderates the relationship between the uniqueness of partner resources and the intention of SMEs to retain the partnership. However, absorptive capacity of SMEs negatively moderates the relationship between the complementarity of partner resources and partnership retention intentions. The results of the study contribute to understanding the role of the absorptive capacity of a focal firm in partnership stability.
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.