An immunoassay utilizing the DNA-coated polydiacetylene micelles as a signal generator
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An immunoassay utilizing the DNA-coated polydiacetylene micelles as a signal generator
- Hoang, Hoa Thi; Lee, Taemin; Kim, Byeong-Su; Han, Ki-Cheol; Ahn, Dae-Ro
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP); Fluorescence intensity; Immunoassay; Micelles; Polydiacetylene (PDA)
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.23, no.9, pp.2675 - 2678
- Immunoassay is an important technique to detect the disease biomarkers and pathogenic biological agents which often present at low levels in clinical samples. To improve sensitivity of the immunoassay, here we described the DNA-coated, nano-sized micelles in which the DNA strands play a role as signal generators in an immunoassay. This micelle-based immunoassay was evaluated for quantitation of a liver cancer biomarker and the sensitivity of the method was compared with those of the conventional methods.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.