Improving the composition uniformity of Au-catalyzed InGaAs nanowires on silicon
Cited 0 times inCited 4 times in
- Improving the composition uniformity of Au-catalyzed InGaAs nanowires on silicon
- Shin, Jae Cheol; Kim, Do Yang; Lee, Ari; Kim, Hyo Jin; Kim, Jae Hun; Choi, Won Jun; Kim, Hyun-Seok; Choi, Kyoung Jin
- Core shell structure; Energy dispersive x-ray spectroscopy; In compositions; Nanowires (NWs); Semi conducting III-V materials; Si (1 1 1); V/III ratio; Vapor-solid
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF CRYSTAL GROWTH, v.372, no., pp.15 - 18
- Spatial distribution of indium (In) atoms in ternary InxGa1-xAs nanowires (NWs) was investigated by the energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, which were grown on Si (111) by metal-organic chemical vapor deposition. The NWs have a tapered morphology with thicker diameter and higher In composition in the bottom of NWs. However, decreasing growth temperature and Will ratio resulted in straight NWs with constant In composition throughout the NWs. This was attributed to enhanced deposition on the sidewall of the NW with higher In composition through the vapor-solid mode, leading to a core-shell structure consisting of low and high In-content layers.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.