Investigation of layered perovskite type NdBa1-xSr xCo2O5+δ (x = 0, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, and 1.0) cathodes for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
Cited 0 times inCited 4 times in
- Investigation of layered perovskite type NdBa1-xSr xCo2O5+δ (x = 0, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, and 1.0) cathodes for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
- Yoo, Seonyoung; Choi, Sihyuk; Kim, Junyoung; Shin, Jeeyoung; Kim, Guntae
- Coulometric titration; Electrical conductivity; Electrochemical performance; Intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell; Interstitial oxygen; Layered
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.100, no., pp.44 - 50
- Cation layered perovskite-related oxides, NdBa1-xSr xCo2O5+δ oxides, have been considered as cathode materials for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFCs) on the basis of their superior electrochemical properties. The aim of this study is to identify the effect of Sr doped NdBa1-xSr xCo2O5+δ oxides by investigating their structural, electrical, and electrochemical performance. The electrical conductivities are enhanced with increasing Sr content due to the greater amount of electronic holes originating from the increased interstitial oxygen. The maximum power densities of NdBa1-xSrxCo2O 5+δ increase with Sr content up to x = 0.75, but show a sudden drop at x = 1.0. Therefore, x = 0.5 and x = 0.75 in NdBa1-xSr xCo2O5+δ oxides are desirable candidate cathode materials in IT-SOFC in terms of electrochemical performance.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.