Large-Scale Graphene Micropattern Nano-biohybrids: High-Performance Transducers for FET-Type Flexible Fluidic HIV Immunoassays
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Large-Scale Graphene Micropattern Nano-biohybrids: High-Performance Transducers for FET-Type Flexible Fluidic HIV Immunoassays
- Kwon, Oh Seok; Lee, Seung Hwan; Park, Seon Joo; An, Ji Hyun; Song, Hyun Seok; Kim, Taejoon; Oh, Joon Hak; Bae, Joonwon; Yoon, Hyeonseok; Park, Tai Hyun; Jang, Jyongsik
- Flexible electronics; Graphene; Immunoassay; Microfluidics; Nano-biohybrids
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.30, pp.4177 - 4185
- Large-scale FET-type graphene micropatten (GM) nano-biohybrid-based immunosensor (GMNS) is fabricated in a controlled fashion to detect human immunodeficiency virus 2 antibody. Flexible GMNS shows a highly sensitive response and excellent mechanical bendability. The flexible GMNS in fluidic systems also has a stable response. This is the first experimental demonstration of a large-scale flexible fluidic FET-type immunoassay based on GM nano-biohybrids.
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.