RF Performance and Small-Signal Parameter Extraction of Junctionless Silicon Nanowire MOSFETs
Cited 0 times inCited 35 times in
- RF Performance and Small-Signal Parameter Extraction of Junctionless Silicon Nanowire MOSFETs
- Cho, Seongjae; Kim, Kyung Rok; Park, Byung-Gook; Kang, In Man
- Device simulations; junctionless (JL); metaloxidesemiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET); modeling; Non quasi static; radio frequency (RF); silicon nanowire (SNW)
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRON DEVICES, v.58, no.5, pp.1388 - 1396
- This paper presents a radio-frequency (RF) model and extracted model parameters for junctionless silicon nanowire (JLSNW) metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) using a 3-D device simulator. JLSNW MOSFETs are evaluated for various RF parameters such as cutoff frequency f(T), gate input capacitance, distributed channel resistances, transport time delay, and capacitance by the drain-induced barrier lowering effect. Direct comparisons of high-frequency performances and extracted parameters are made with conventional silicon nanowire MOSFETs. A non-quasi-static RF model has been used, along with SPICE to simulate JLSNW MOSFETs with RF parameters extracted from 3-D-simulated Y-parameters. The results show excellent agreements with the 3-D-simulated results up to the high frequency of f(T).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.