Alternatively driven dual nanowire arrays by ZnO and CuO for selective sensing of gases
Cited 3 times inCited 2 times in
- Alternatively driven dual nanowire arrays by ZnO and CuO for selective sensing of gases
- Park, Won Jeong; Kim, Myung Hwa; Koo, Bon Hyeong; Choi, Won Jun; Lee, Jong-Lam; Baik, Jeong Min
- Average diameter; CuO; Gas detection; Junction; One-dimensional nanostructure; Selective sensing; Single-crystalline; ZnO
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SENSORS AND ACTUATORS B-CHEMICAL, v.185, no., pp.10 - 16
- We introduce a facile synthesis and characterization of alternatively driven dual nanowire arrays with single crystalline nanostructures of ZnO and CuO as efficient gas sensing elements. Single-crystalline dual nanowires of ZnO and CuO with the average diameter of 30 nm were selectively and simultaneously grown on a single substrate via a chemical vapor deposition at 773-873 K, without the incorporation of foreign atoms. The responses of dual one-dimensional nanostructures toward the minute concentrations of hydrogen (H2), carbon monoxide (CO), and nitric dioxide (NO2) were compared at 473 K so that they clearly represented the ability to distinguish three gases unequivocally.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.