Using a lithium bis(oxalato) borate additive to improve electrochemical performance of high-voltage spinel LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 cathodes at 60 degrees C
Cited 10 times inCited 8 times in
- Using a lithium bis(oxalato) borate additive to improve electrochemical performance of high-voltage spinel LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 cathodes at 60 degrees C
- Ha, Se-Young; Han, Jung-Gu; Song, Young-Min; Chun, Myung-Jin; Han, Sang-Il; Shin, Woo-Cheol; Choi, Nam-Soon
- Electrolyte; High-voltage spinel cathode; Li-ion battery; Lithium bis(oxalato)borate; Solid electrolyte interphase
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.104, no., pp.170 - 177
- Lithium bis(oxalato) borate (LiBOB) is investigated as an additive for the stabilization of a high-voltage cathode-electrolyte interface. It is found that the electrochemical performance of Li/LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 cells with a LiBOB additive is improved at 60°C. To confirm the effects of LiBOB on electrolyte oxidative decomposition, the surface chemistry of separators and high-voltage LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 cathodes cycled in electrolytes with and without a LiBOB additive are examined using ex situ attenuated total reflectance-Fourier transform infrared (ATR-FTIR) spectroscopy and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.