Pyrrole-cored push-pull single chromophore
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Pyrrole-cored push-pull single chromophore
- Yang, Changduk
- FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS; INTRAMOLECULAR CHARGE-TRANSFER; LIGHT-EMITTING-DIODES; ELECTROCHEMICAL PROPERTIES; CONJUGATED POLYMERS; SEMICONDUCTING POLYMERS; OPTICAL-PROPERTIES; SOLAR-CELLS; COPOLYMERS; DONOR
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TETRAHEDRON LETTERS, v.51, no.15, pp.2007 - 2009
- We report a straightforward synthesis toward pyrrole-cored push-pull single chromophore in which the electron-donating (D) units are pyrrole groups and electron-withdrawing (A) moieties are diketone groups. Optical and electrochemical properties of the novel pyrrole-based building block embedding carbonyl functionalities were studied in detail. On the redox behaviors, this resulting material not only possesses low-lying LUMO but also displays high-lying HOMO with fully reversible p-and n-doping, which can establish it as a good candidate for use as electron/hole-transporting material in optical and electro-optical applications.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.