Directed Self-Assembly of Block Copolymers on Two-Dimensional Chemical Patterns Fabricated by Electro-Oxidation Nano lithography
Cited 32 times inCited 32 times in
- Directed Self-Assembly of Block Copolymers on Two-Dimensional Chemical Patterns Fabricated by Electro-Oxidation Nano lithography
- Xu, Ji; Park, Soojin; Wang, Shiliu; Russell, Thomas P.; Ocko, Benjamin M.; Checco, Antonio
- Chemical equations; Chemical pattern; Diblock-copolymer; Directed self-assembly; Micro-domains; Nanostripes; Octadecyltrichlorosilane monolayers; Spatial orientations; Surface normals
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.20, pp.2268 - 2272
- A hexagonal web of carboxylic-terminated nanostripes (left image, bright areas) is patterned onto a methyl-terminated surface of an octadecyltrichlorosilane monolayer. A thermally annealed polystyrene-block-poly(ethylene oxide) (PS-b-PEO) thin-film, spin-cast on the chemical pattern (right image), exhibits surface normal oriented cylindrical PEO microdomains on the methyl-terminated regions only. These chemical patterns effectively template the order and spatial orientation of diblock-copolymer microdomains.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.