Guided Assemblies of Ferritin Nanocages: Highly Ordered Arrays of Monodisperse Nanoscopic Elements
Cited 17 times inCited 18 times in
- Guided Assemblies of Ferritin Nanocages: Highly Ordered Arrays of Monodisperse Nanoscopic Elements
- Hu, Yunxia; Chen, Dian; Park, Soojin; Emrick, Todd; Russell, Thomas P.
- Block copolymer micelles; Gold nanodots; High-density arrays; Highly ordered arrays; Monodisperse; Nanocages; Nanodots; Nanoscopic elements; Scanning electrons; Scanning force microscopy
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.23, pp.2583 - 2587
- High-density arrays of highly ordered ferritin nanocages are fabricated through the guided assembly of thiol-modified ferritin on prepatterned gold nanodots, which are prepared by block copolymer micelle lithography. One and only one ferritin nanocage is anchored to each gold nanodot, as confirmed by scanning electron and scanning force microscopy.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.