Displacement sensor circuit using eddy current for automobile brake
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Displacement sensor circuit using eddy current for automobile brake
- Kim, Y. S.; Choi, Y. H.; Lee, J. M.; Noh, J. S.; Bien, Franklin
- Automobile brakes; Control signal; Displacement sensing; Displacement sensor; Electronic control units; High speed; Metal plates; Non-contact switching; Oscillation circuits
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.46, no.22, pp.1504 - 1505
- A displacement sensing circuit for an automobile brake switch is presented. The circuit generates a control signal for the electronic control unit of an automobile during the brake being pressed. By using the eddy current on the metal plate induced by the oscillation circuit of the sensor, high speed non-contact switching is implemented. The proposed circuit is well suited for the replacement of the conventional metallic switch for the safety of the vehicle.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.