High-Performance, Layered, 3D-LiCoO2 Cathodes with a Nanoscale Co3O4 Coating via Chemical Etching
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- High-Performance, Layered, 3D-LiCoO2 Cathodes with a Nanoscale Co3O4 Coating via Chemical Etching
- Jeong, Sookyung; Park, Soojin; Cho, Jaephil
- Chemical etching; Electrochemical performance; Layer-by-layers; Layered morphology; Li-ion batteries; Nano scale
- Issue Date
- WILEY PERIODICALS, INC
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.1, no.3, pp.368 - 372
- Chemical etching concurrently modifies pristine to layer-by-layer 3D-LiCoO 2 with a Co 3O 4 coating. Not only can the layered morphology affect the high electrochemical performance, but also the coating effect reduces the structure instability of the LiCoO 2 during cycling. This process can be applied to design other compounds to enhance their performance in Li-ion batteries.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.