Gold Double-Ring Structures Synthesized from Block Copolymer Corpuscle Templates
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Gold Double-Ring Structures Synthesized from Block Copolymer Corpuscle Templates
- Yoo, Seungmin; Cho, Heesook; Lee, Jung-Pil; Kim, Kyoung Taek; Park, Soojin
- 2-vinylpyridine; Metal polymers; Template synthesis
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMISTRY-AN ASIAN JOURNAL, v.7, no.4, pp.692 - 695
- Golden donuts: Polystyrene-block-poly(2-vinylpyridine) block copolymer (BCP) corpuscle templates were prepared on PS-modified substrates. Subsequent metal-polymer complexation and reduction resulted in the formation of gold double-ring structures.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.