Combination of Titanium Oxide and a Conjugated Polyelectrolyte for High-Performance Inverted-Type Organic Optoelectronic Devices
Cited 69 times inCited 71 times in
- Combination of Titanium Oxide and a Conjugated Polyelectrolyte for High-Performance Inverted-Type Organic Optoelectronic Devices
- Choi, Hyosung; Park, Ji Sun; Jeong, Eunjae; Kim, Gi-Hwan; Lee, Bo Ram; Kim, Sang Ouk; Song, Myoung Hoon; Woo, Han Young; Kim, Jin Young
- Conjugated polyelectrolytes; metal oxides; Organic optoelectronics; polymer light-emitting diodes; polymer solar cells
- Issue Date
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.23, no.24, pp.2759 - 2763
- Interface engineering by combination of TiO(x) and a conjugated polyelectrolyte as an electron transport layer modifies the electrical contact between a metal electrode and an organic active layer with well-aligned frontier orbital energy levels for efficient charge transport. This results in remarkable improvements in the device performance of inverted polymer solar cells and polymer light-emitting diodes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.