Convection-diffusion equations in a circle: The compatible case
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- Convection-diffusion equations in a circle: The compatible case
- Jung, Chang-Yeol; Temam, Roger
- Boundary layers; Characteristic points; Compatibility conditions; Convection-diffusion equations; Singular perturbation analysis
- Issue Date
- GAUTHIER-VILLARS/EDITIONS ELSEVIER
- JOURNAL DE MATHEMATIQUES PURES ET APPLIQUEES, v.96, no.1, pp.88 - 107
- In this article we aim to study the boundary layer generated by a convection diffusion equation in a circle. In the model problem that we consider two characteristic points appear. To the best of our knowledge such boundary layer problems have not been studied in a systematic way yet and we indeed know that very complex situations can occur. In the cases that we consider in the present article certain simplifying compatibility conditions are assumed. Other situations will be studied in forthcoming articles which involve noncompatible data, more general domains or higher order operators.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.