Controlled Shape Transformation of Polymersome Stomatocytes
Cited 22 times inCited 20 times in
- Controlled Shape Transformation of Polymersome Stomatocytes
- Meeuwissen, Silvie A.; Kim, Kyoung Taek; Chen, Yingchao; Pochan, Darrin J.; van Hest, Jan C. M.
- morphology; nanotechnology; polymersomes; self-assembly; shape transformation
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.50, no.31, pp.7070 - 7073
- Shape up your polymersome: Polymeric vesicles composed of block-copolymers with a glassy hydrophobic segment are no longer merely destined to take on the morphology obtained right after self-assembly. Gradual introduction of plasticizing solvents creates a permeable vesicular membrane, which together with osmotic pressure differences leads to shape transformation (see scheme).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.