Correlation between the plastic strain and the plastic pileup of the instrumented indentation by utilizing the interrupted tensile test
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Correlation between the plastic strain and the plastic pileup of the instrumented indentation by utilizing the interrupted tensile test
- Kang, Seung-Kyun; Kim, Jong-Heon; Lee, Yun-Hee; Kim, Ju-Young; Kwon, Dongil
- Experimental approaches; Indentation test; Instrumented indentation; Interrupted tensile test; Linear functions; Major factors; Pileup; Plastic pile-up; SUS316L; Vickers; Vickers indentation test; Yield strain
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A-STRUCTURAL MATERIALS PROPERTIES MICROSTRUCTURE AND PROCESSING, v.535, no., pp.197 - 201
- The experimental approach to analyze the direct correlation between the plastic pileup and the plastic strain of the Vickers indentation test was presented. The correlation between the yield strain and the plastic pileup was analyzed through the interrupted tensile test of SUS316L, the stainless steel in which the strain hardening phenomenon one of the two major factors affecting the plastic pileup is fixed. Finally, it was checked that the plastic strain is the parameter directly affecting the plastic pileup and that the relation through the linear function can be analyzed. Moreover, as for the depth of the indentation test, it was also checked that the plastic pileup can be corrected through the factor.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.