Spinel LiCo0 7Mn1 3O4 Nanowire Clusters as Electrode Materials
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Spinel LiCo0 7Mn1 3O4 Nanowire Clusters as Electrode Materials
- Lee, Sanghan; Jeong, Sookyung; Cho, Jaephil
- batteries; electrochemistry; hydrothermal synthesis; nanostructures; spinel phases
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMSUSCHEM, v.3, no.11, pp.1260 - 1263
- Knowledge cluster: Spinel LiCo0.7Mn1.3O4 nanowire clusters, with each nanowire having a diameter of ca. 100-nm, result from a hydrothermal reaction between LiOH and Co0.35Mn0.65O2, obtained from K-birnessite at 150-°C. The nanowires demonstrate a good cycling stability and rate capability (improved by more than 50-%, compared to the bulk counterpart) in spite of their higher electrode density (3.4-g-mL-1) over a wide voltage range, between 4.7-V and 2-V.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.