Reduced reference MPEG-2 picture quality measure based on ratio of DCT coefficients
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Reduced reference MPEG-2 picture quality measure based on ratio of DCT coefficients
- Yang, Seungjoon
- DCT coefficients; Discrete cosine transform coefficients; Highly-correlated; MPEG-2 compressed video; Picture quality; Reduced reference; Subjective tests
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.47, no.6, pp.382 - 383
- A reduced reference picture quality measure is proposed for MPEG-2 compressed videos. The measure can be calculated from the ratio of three N tap one-dimensional discrete cosine transform (DCT) coefficients. The proposed measures are highly correlated to subjective test scores and can provide accurate assessment of picture quality for a certain type of sequences.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.