Aryl-Perfluoroaryl Substituted Tetracene: Induction of Face-to-Face pi-pi Stacking and Enhancement of Charge Carrier Properties
Cited 42 times inCited 40 times in
- Aryl-Perfluoroaryl Substituted Tetracene: Induction of Face-to-Face pi-pi Stacking and Enhancement of Charge Carrier Properties
- Okamoto, Toshihiro; Nakahara, Katsumasa; Saeki, Akinori; Seki, Shu; Oh, Joon Hak; Akkerman, Hylke B.; Bao, Zhenan; Matsuo, Yutaka
- aryl-perfluoroaryl interaction; Mobility measurements; organic thin-film transistor; Single crystal X-ray analysis; Stacking structures; Tetracene
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, v.23, no.7, pp.1646 - 1649
- 5-Perfluorophenyl-11-phenyltetracene (FPPT) having both aryl (Ar) and perfluoroaryl (FAr) groups has been designed and synthesized to obtain well-defined n-n stacking structure of the tetracene core. Single-crystal X-ray analyses as well as photoconductivity and hole mobility measurements revealed that this strategy is promising for enhancement of the charge carrier properties.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.