BCN Graphene as Efficient Metal-Free Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Cited 184 times inCited 137 times in
- BCN Graphene as Efficient Metal-Free Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction
- Wang, Shuangyin; Zhang, Lipeng; Xia, Zhenhai; Roy, Ajit; Chang, Dong Wook; Baek, Jong-Beom; Dai, Liming
- Alkaline media; Boric acids; Co-doped; Electrocatalytic activity; Graphene oxides; Oxygen Reduction; Oxygen reduction reaction; Thermal-annealing
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.51, no.17, pp.4209 - 4212
- A facile approach has been developed to prepare B,N co-doped graphene with tuneable composition simply by thermal annealing graphene oxide in the presence of boric acid and ammonia. The resultant BCN graphene (see picture; Cgray, Hwhite, Bpink, Nblue) has superior electrocatalytic activity over commercial Pt/C electrocatalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction in alkaline media.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.