Carbon-Coated Single-Crystal LiMn2O4 Nanoparticle Clusters as Cathode Material for High-Energy and High-Power Lithium-Ion Batteries
Cited 66 times inCited 48 times in
- Carbon-Coated Single-Crystal LiMn2O4 Nanoparticle Clusters as Cathode Material for High-Energy and High-Power Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Lee, Sanghan; Cho, Yonghyun; Song, Hyun-Kon; Lee, Kyu Tae; Cho, Jaephil
- Active material; Cathode materials; Conducting materials; Current collector; High energy; High-power; Lithium-ion battery; Nanoparticle clusters; Rate capabilities
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.51, no.35, pp.8748 - 8752
- Electric results: The rate capability can be improved in lithium ion batteries (LIBs) by reducing the dimensions of the active material; however, the LIBs would then have insufficient electrode density. To overcome this problem, carbon-coated single-crystal LiMn 2O 4 nanoparticle clusters were synthesized as a cathode material for LIBs; this material can be densely packed on the current collector.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.