Protocol for development of various plants leaves extract in single-pot synthesis of metal nanoparticles
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Protocol for development of various plants leaves extract in single-pot synthesis of metal nanoparticles
- Dubey, Shashi Prabha; Dwivedi, Amarendra Dhar; Lahtinen, Manu; Lee, Changha; Kwon, Young-Nam; Sillanpaa, Mika
- Crystallinities; Gold Nanoparticles; Green synthesis; Metallic nanoparticles; Particle size ranges; Plant leaves; Potentiometric titrations; Room temperature; SIMPLE protocol; Spectroscopic investigations; XRD
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA PART A-MOLECULAR AND BIOMOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY, v.103, no., pp.134 - 142
- This article is aimed to extend a simple protocol for preparation of various plant leaves extract and their application to green synthesis of the metallic nanoparticles. Five plant leaves extract showed mild reduction and stabilization ability for silver and gold nanoparticles (AgNPs and AuNPs) at room temperature. The particle size range varied from 25 to 42 nm and 21 to 47 nm for AgNPs and AuNPs, respectively. Plant leaves extract-mediated nanoparticles were characterized to confirm the shape, size, crystallinity, and content using different spectroscopic investigations. Differences in stability of nanoparticles at different pH were also measured by zeta potential.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.