Self-Assembly of Block Copolymers on Flexible Substrates
Cited 12 times inCited 10 times in
- Self-Assembly of Block Copolymers on Flexible Substrates
- Park, Soojin; Lee, Dong Hyun; Russell, Thomas P.
- Block copolymer thin films; Flexible device; Flexible polymeric substrates; Flexible substrate; Lateral ordering; Micro-domains; PS-b-PEO block copolymers
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.16, pp.1882 - +
- A simple route is demonstrated to fabricate highly ordered and oriented arrays of PS-b-PEO block copolymer microdomains on inexpensive, flexible polymeric substrates where the lateral ordering is the same as that seen on hard master surfaces. The block copolymer thin films well-developed onto flexible substrates can be used as templates or scaffolds to fabricate a wide range of nanostructured materials for inexpensive, flexible devices.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.