A First Approach to White Organic Electroluminescence Device from a Single Rod-Coil Poly[thiophene-block-(N-vinylcarbazole)] Diblock Copolymer
Cited 11 times inCited 11 times in
- A First Approach to White Organic Electroluminescence Device from a Single Rod-Coil Poly[thiophene-block-(N-vinylcarbazole)] Diblock Copolymer
- Kim, Jin Young; Yang, Changduk; Heo, Mihee; Kim, Jonggi
- Diblock copolymer; Driving voltages; Dual emissions; Low bandgap; Molecular architecture; N-vinylcarbazole; New strategy; Organic electroluminescence devices; Poly(N-vinylcarbazole); Poly-3-hexylthiophene; Poly-thiophene; Rod-coil; Rod-coil block copolymer; Self-assembled; White emissions; White organic light emitting diodes; Wide band gap
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- MACROMOLECULAR RAPID COMMUNICATIONS, v.31, no.23, pp.2047 - 2052
- A rod-coil block copolymer consisting of poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) and poly(N-vinylcarbazole) (PVK) (P3HT-b-PVK) in a single molecular architecture is prepared as the first example for WOLEDs. By obtaining the phase separated domains in thin film of the resulting block copolymer, it is possible to suppress energy transfer from PVK as wide bandgap units to P3HT as low bandgap blocks, yielding dual emissions for white electroluminescence with CIE coordination of (0.34, 0.33).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.