Synthesis of metallic ReO3 nanowires
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Synthesis of metallic ReO3 nanowires
- Myung, Dongshin; Lee, Yumin; Lee, Jaeyeon; Yu, Hak Ki; Lee, Jong-Lam; Baik, Jeong Min; Kim, Woong; Kim, Myung Hwa
- Cubic perovskite; Disordered structures; Hydrogen intercalation; Metallic; Metallic rhenium; Near-surface layers; Physical vapor transport; Powder precursors; Raman measurements; ReO3; Rhenium trioxide; Simple cubic; Single-crystalline; XRD
- Issue Date
- PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI-RAPID RESEARCH LETTERS, v.4, no.12, pp.365 - 367
- We present the synthesis of highly crystalline metallic rhenium trioxide (ReO3) nanowires via a simple physical vapor transport at 300 degrees C for the first time. Based on HIRTFM, the ReO3 nanowires exhibit a core of perfect cubic perovskite-type single crystal structure with a shell of thin amorphous and disordered structures of less than 2 nm in the near surface layers. Possibly this is due to proton interealation induced by the surface reaction of single crystal ReO3 with water.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.